Thursday, December 27, 2018

Scans/Uploads of 12/25/2018

I made a mad rush to get the college cards done before Christmas, and I did get them all scanned by Christmas Eve (minus a few I found that I had missed) but I didn't label them until Christmas...and the labeling is the last step which means they are done that day.





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment